Children’s yoga is, rather, gymnastics, which will allow children to maintain or restore health. Yoga is a trend in the field of a healthy lifestyle.
Some people think that small children and yoga asanas are incompatible, and that yoga is more suitable for calm girls, but certainly not for active boys. However, practice shows that this is not the case.
What are the benefits of children’s yoga?
- strengthening all muscle groups
- improving the natural flexibility and plasticity of the body
- the formation of a correct and healthy posture
- development of coordination and balance
- increased efficiency and mental activity
In addition, child psychologists note the benefits of yoga for the psychological state of the child.