“Course 1. Stop-motion animation” – let’s plunge into the magical world of animated things and become the creators of our own cartoon!
- Learn interesting facts about the history of animation.
- Let’s learn about shooting techniques, the importance of lighting, and create a phone mount.
- Let’s get acquainted with the Stop motion program and make the first animation samples.
- Let’s talk about composition and learn the tricks of shooting complex compositions. And create an animation based on them.
- Let’s talk in detail about preparing the background and scenery. Children will learn about the rules of animation and frame calculation.
- A phone with Stop motion installed (or we will install it during the class – this requires access to the Internet and parental permission).
- Tripod for the phone or options from which we will make it: 1) 4 clothespins, 2) a bottle of water 1-1.5 liters and stationery gum.
- Lego toys – figures, cubes – what we will revive
- Table lamp and next to a clean spot on the filming table.
- Notebook or notebook for writing down or sketching animation knowledge.
- Paper and pencils
“Course 2. Hand-drawn and 2D animation” – in the class, with the help of special editors, we will master hand-drawn and 2D animation.
It is not necessary to be a first-class artist to start creating cartoons. The main thing is desire and creative imagination!
There will also be a lesson on studying the graphic editor ibisPaint X. In addition, we will master the various tools of the program. This can teach us how to create interesting super videos!
- phone with ibisPaint X installed
- computer/tablet from which the child will connect to the class