The aim of the course is to arouse children`s interest in the environment, to teach them respect for nature, acquaint with the diversity of the animal and plant world. The edutainment format and focus on the uniqueness of each creature are intended to stimulate a desire to learn about flora and fauna – with curiosity and respect.
The course gives answers to the questions:
- Where do frogs spend winter?
- What are the largest and smallest mammals?
- Why did some plants become predators?
- What makes marine plankton glow?
- How do animals communicate and understand each other?
and many others.